Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Best Knife

The Best Slicing Knife.
Efficient kitchen tools are key!!!  I have a fine knife block and have experimented with many knives, but my KUHN RIKON is the knife I always reach for when slicing soft veggies like tomatoes or messy, thick sandwiches and wraps.  I have used it now for nearly a year and it is still as good as new.  It slices effortlessly.  My sister gave me two of these gems!  This knife makes me happy.  Silly, but true! 
It is too nice to keep secret!
I did some research.  $15.00 at Sur La Tab.  You also can find them on Amazon.  

Kuhn Rikon
Cutlery

INNOVATIVE SWISS DESIGNS

The quality and innovation Kuhn Rikon has provided for over 80 years have given cooks the convenience of easy-to-use products for the kitchen. Kuhn Rikon’s precision-crafted tools blend Old World craftsmanship with modern technology, yielding impressively styled, yet functional pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment