Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday

A very happy birthday for me... 
I woke up to this..
Yum!!!
Cinnamon on my apples, almonds on my fruit, lavender on my tray, and mint on top!!!!
Super moist, blue berryicious pancakes!
Off to the Farmer's Market!  The apricots were perfect!  
Then, to French Press for my favorite treat...Almond Milk Latte, with very little foam, but enough to make that sweet, little
 decoration on top which just makes the drink extra special and pretty!!! 
Surprise!!!  They all took me for a little spin!
Hanging on the back is the place to be!
Bella takes complete control!
Destination...baby giraffe exhibit at the Santa Barbara Zoo!
Now, a bit of relaxation   
and a bit of action!
 Sophia feeds my old bucket addiction!!!
Lastly, citrus cake with coconut milk, whipped cream!!!
A very happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment