Friday, March 15, 2013

Homeschool Wiggles

WIGGLES  
Spring has sprung and so have the girls' yearnings to put away the books and be active outside!  I, too, am hearing the little voice calling us outside to play!  Of course, we  have responsibilities, which I am diligent about fulfilling, within reason.  Unexpectedly, I ran across this fitness ball at Home Goods. Thinking it would inspire stretching and the beginning of a new exercise regimen, I purchased it!  Little did I know that it would help rid those wiggles right out of my girls! I am happy! My girls are happy. Money well spent! 
Between studying they roll, bounce, race, fall, giggle, jump...
then, they resume their studies!

I found the pink ball in brand new condition at a thrift store for $3.00!!!  
How is that for a deal?!  
Enjoy focused scholars!

No comments:

Post a Comment