Friday, August 2, 2013

Ear Lobe Wonders!

EAR LOBE WONDERS
My sister introduced me to something too good not to share!   LOBE WONDERS!  When she told me about them during my Carlsbad visit I was not overly impressed, but she did cause me to pay closer attention to my ear lobes...I discovered they are saggier than the last time I analyzed them.  Gravity is pulling everything down, even my lobes!!!  The nice thing about ear lobes, I now know, is you can comfortably remedy the "sag" with these little wonders I am about to share with you!
Here is the box, which I purchased at Claire's for $11.50.  You can also go to www.Lobe-Wonder.com to research and print out a coupon to use at a store near you!   On the left you can slightly see the round stickies, and a pair of hoops which I can now wear without seeing my stretched earring hole!  Smile!!!
I wore mine all day.  They are quite simple to affix and my ears did not feel bothered by my hoops at the end of the day, either!  Simple, painless, purposeful!  So, flaunt those hoops, diamonds, or gems and say good bye to stretchy, torn, saggy ear lobes!



No comments:

Post a Comment